Every building is set with its unique designs and structure, with slight similarities too. What led to the growth in interior design is the demand for commercial buildings and its residents, which led it to be a competitive field in the current scenario. Dubai being the creative hub has a great scope for designing industry.
With the coming event of the Dubai Expo, setting up a business in Dubai will be of great advantage to you and the clients.
What are the benefits involved in setting up an interior designing company in the UAE?
- Eco-friendly infrastructure
- Open market
- An increase in the need for commercial and resident buildings
- Both artists and designers are given special licensing.
- Opportunity to learn from other great designers
What are the documents required to set up an interior designing firm in the UAE?
The initial approval application should be submitted with the Business Development Team in the free zone after contacting them. Later the authority will review these documents, this should include:-
- Details of your business plan
- Application for license
- Passport copies (shareholders, directors, and managers)
- Copy of the trade license
- No objection certificate for the company (original)
The second step includes company registration. For which these documents are required:-
- Application form for company registration
- Attested and notarized Memorandum of Association (MOA)
- Certificate of incorporation (notarized copy)
- Board resolution
- No Objection Certificate (NOC)from the present sponsor for the Manager-in-charge
The third step includes:-
- The signing of the lease document
- Personnel sponsorship and license collection
The final step includes:-
- Collection of customer confirmation letter and then the fee payment market
Anyone having a professional license and related degree can start an interior decoration company in the UAE. One can start their business both in the Free zone and the Mainland too.
The procedure involved in setting up an interior design company in the Dubai Mainland:-
- A local sponsor should be appointed
- Applying for a professional license with the Department of Economic Development (DED)
- Dubai Municipality’s approval
- Selection of office space
- Reserving the Trade name
- Receiving a tenancy contract
- Submitting for the company formation
- Collecting the business license from the authority