Property Investor visa services in UAE
Dubai property visa is one of the golden opportunities to fulfill all your dreams on business setup in Dubai and residence visa in Emirates. Dubai has always been keenly interested to launch impressive schemes to attract foreigners in the property investment and real estate sector to raise their potential growth in the global economy. In addition,The real sector always brings great contributions to the economy and the measures and policies taken are widely adapted by potential buyers, foreigners direct investment, and increased the flow of FDI into the property market. It offers kind of long term residency visa to investors who wish to buy lands and settle down in Dubai. Foreign individuals who wish to purchase a property worth a minimum value of AED 1,000,000. Commercial properties, apartments, villas, or houses are different types of property included when you required to apply for a property investment visa application in Dubai. Government measures and policies are kept updated on property investment to make it stable which directly benefits investors and them happy to play their roles in the company setup Dubai. Property located in freezone areas is eligible to apply for a resident visa, including lease agreements on property.
Prerequisites for obtaining different types of property visa
- The property must be in freehold areas of Dubai and the relevant visa is issued by the Land Department of Dubai.
- Proofs of relationships must be submitted if the property is in the name of your family member.
- Proof of income is a must for a property visa, the source of income is doesn't matter.
- Dubai property visa is only allowed for those who buy commercial /residential property in Dubai.
- around AED 15,000 is needed for a property visa in Dubai.
- 6-month residence visa
- 3-year residence visa
- 5-year long term visa
- 10-year long term visa