When you start a particular industry, it is essential to have a license. Except for the free zones, all other business economic activities are maintained by the Department of Economic Development. Issuance of trade license Dubai to dealing with local and foreign investors is done by the Department of Economic Development. Those enterprises that transform natural resources into final products either manually or mechanically are given the industrial license. Dubai Municipality and other ministries and authorities should approve for this type of license.
What are the steps involved to receive a trade license:-
• Before applying for registration reserve the company name.
• The memorandum of association of the company should be notarized at DED.
• File the company’s documents.
The sectors which come under the Industrial license in Dubai are:-
• Metal industries
• Paper manufacturing industries
• Textile manufacturing industries
• Automobile manufacturing industries
• Food industries
• Petroleum products manufacturing industries
For applying for an industrial license the requirements are:-
• An office
• Capital and workers
• Local sponsor and local license
Documents for getting an industrial license are:-
• A report including all relevant information about the company. (Factories plan, the purpose of opening, production cost, etc)
• Passport and residence copy for non-citizens
• A partnership contract
• Copy of the trade license and balance sheet
• Approval of the Ministry of Health
• Approval from Ministry of Environment and Water
• Approval of Ministry of Interior
• Approval of National Media Council
What are the procedures required for applying for an Industrial license:-
• Before opening a factory one must get the initial approval from the Dubai authorities, also to make any changes to the existing factory
• After receiving their approval, you can apply for an industrial license to the DED. Within three months DED will decide on your application.
• Within 15 days of the decision, the DED will notify you if your application is approved.
• Getting the consent of the Municipality is also required for constructing a factory, including the Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Health Ministry, etc.
• Within one or two weeks you will get your approval or disapproval status.